Switch to ADA Accessible Theme
Close Menu
Orlando Divorce Attorney
Experienced Divorce Attorney
Call to Schedule a Consultation 407-521-7171

Tag Archives: Served Divorce Papers


What Happens If You Don’t to Respond to Divorce Papers?

By Steve W. Marsee |

Did you just receive divorce papers from your spouse? If so, it is normal to feel frustrated, stressed out, and all around confused. You currently have a few different options. One of those options is to do nothing. You could simply fail to respond to the Petition for Dissolution (Divorce) of Marriage. Please be… Read More »

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn